Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Crafting

Disclaimer:



If you are just checking the blog for pictures of Madeline then ignore this post.

I have been busy making all kinds of fun things with my new serger. That thing is fabulous. I absolutely love it! It is so fast and makes things look so nice and neat! Here are the projects I made yesterday during nap time and after I put Madeline and Nick to bed. :) They are for a baby shower I am going to tonight.




Also, I head back to the surgeon on Thursday and he will see if this chemo cream has reduced the size of the growth on my foot enough to do surgery without having to do a skin graph. Doesn't that sound gross! My foot is super tender and I am praying that I am almost finished messing around with this!!!!!!


Madeline seems much better today she has only coughed a few times and has taken both of her naps. She is such a trooper.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Stuff!! A little gross about your foot...but I'm glad you shared it anyway. ;)

Heather Kate said...

Loved the stuff you made! Sew cute!

Anonymous said...

Can I pay you to make a set for my friend in Vegas? She is having a girl named Zoe!!

Rochelle said...

Girl -- LOVE THAT STUFF!!!! I want it too!!! Especially the burp cloths -- I'm going to order a ton when I find out what I'm having -- do you have a website or still sell on ebay?? LOVE IT!

Also... is this foot stuff the same thing you had way back in the Dodge days???

pink is the new black said...

Squirrel! The stuff is TOO cute! Do you have an embroidery machine also? I've always wanted to learn how to use a surger, is it easy? Give me some details! what kind of embroidery machine do you have?

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

So sorry about you foot! Great projects!!! Now I want one :) And I just have to mention that the blanket you made Liam is absolutely his, and my, favorite!!! Love it love it!

Julie said...

You guys are all too nice!
Yes, my foot is the same thing I was dealing with in Dodge days...11years I have been dealing with this!!! I don't sell anywhere right now..who has the time??? I'm glad you love the blanket..it was really fun to make. My machine is the Singer Futura CE-200 and I LOVE it! It sews beautiful and stitches out so great. It connects to my computer so anything you see online you can make...clipart...anything. My serger is Singer 5/4/3/2. I'm just learning on that but I sure love it so far! If anyone is a serger expert please come on over and give me some lessons!