Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Week Fun


Here are a few pictures from our kitchen photoshoot! For having an ear infection I think she looks pretty great! I made the outfit the other day in celebration of the day of love. Actually this is the second shirt I made. The first one was too tiny, so our friend Madi got a V-day treat. Madeline is now weighing in at 23 pounds 7 ounces. She gives the arms a great workout.










She was busy talking to me while I was taking pictures. If only I knew what she was saying!


SO BIG!!!


Last night she crawled over to the coffee table and pulled herself up. After she got there she started to clap and almost fell over!
Doesn't everybody where a tutu and ride in a wagon to get the mail?
She road all around the house helping me gather the trash and put away laundry. Here she is counting how many chores we have left!

1 comment:

Kelly Bumgardner said...

I think you must have the best dressed gal in Altus!!!