Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! This was Madeline's first Easter and she decided it should be a day filled with lots of waves. The nursery ladies said she waved at everyone that came in or out the door. She is such a ham! Thanks Fuquas for the dress. I never thought she would be big enough to wear it when you gave it to her at the princess party! It is too perfect for Easter! She is also really trying to walk. Here is a little video of Madeline in action. OK...so I am a little tired today. I took the entire video sideways..so turn your head or your computer. :)
Happy Easter!

3 comments:

Kelly Bumgardner said...

I hope you guys had a great Easter. It's hard to believe how big Maddie is getting. She looks adorable in her fancy dress.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Maddie!!! A perfect princess dress for Easter!!! Watch out mom, you thought it was bad when she started crawling and got into stuff, wait until she start walking!!! Yikes, hope to see you guys soon!

Sally said...

WOW! I can't believe that she is so close to walking! I love the videos...they are fun...even sideways.