Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wichita

Wow! The days have gone so quickly here in Wichita. Madeline and I have been busy sleeping in, playing with Grandma and Grandpa, visit Great Grandma, and even cousin Joe! We are headed back to OKC tomorrow to continue with our fabulous vacation while Nicky is in class. Madeline has sure enjoyed her new car. She is now loving to sit in the car and play with all the knobs. She isn't so excited about the actual moving in the car. (Baby steps, right?) Madeline and I headed to lunch with our teacher friends today and had a great time catching up! (Kelly send me the picture of all of us, please!) Keep checking back for the next part of our adventure.

2 comments:

Mandi Merritt said...

I love all the updates Julie! What a wonderful trip. So glad you and Maddy are able to see your parents so often. What a blessing! Hope the rest of your trip goes well. We're thinking of you and miss you!

Rochelle said...

I love that car reaction picture!!! Priceless!!!!