Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finished Project

Here are a few pictures of the finished playroom. I wish I had pictures of what it looked like before. Just imagine a not good yellow on all the walls and ceiling, toys piled in the middle of the ugly tile floor, broken blinds, and a crazy looking ceiling fan. This is what it looked like when our Sunday School class was all finished. I think HGTV would be proud!

play room project 038

(How great is the curtain Amy made????)

This is the view standing in the doorway.

The floor are rubber tiles that just snap into place. They are nice and cushy and we even got extra incase there is a spill or two.

play room project 036

Yes, I painted the seaweed..thank you clip art and overhead projector!

play room project 027

Natalie painted this seaweed and I guy in our class (Brett) made the toy shelves.

play room project 022

The rules painted free hand by Mandy Fish!

play room project 034

I think the fish looked pretty great in the room. It really helped that the ladies added bubbles on the wall around the fish and drops of water on the jumping fish. I even have about 5 extra fish. Sooooo….if anybody has a need for some wooden fish.

3 comments:

Sally said...

Julie, This is the sweetest room! You're class is SO talented! I love the details. Thanks for sharing these photos w/ us.

Robin said...

Hi Julie. The play room looks great. And I love the slide of Madeline. She is very beautiful.

Kelly Bumgardner said...

Glad to see all that clipart isn't going to waste. You girls did an awesome job.b