Friday, October 23, 2009

Fish,Fish,Fish

It all began on a cold Saturday…. Our Sunday school class is redoing the playroom at a local women’s shelter. We decided on a fish and ocean theme so I whipped out the clip art (love clip art), the overhead projector, and  big piece of wood. After I traced the fish, Nick cut them out. I sanded and sanded and then Tara and Natalie helped me paint them all. Who knew it would take so many coats of paint. I think they came out pretty cute! Great job team. I can’t wait to see the finished room with the new bookcases the guys in class made, the curtains they made, and new flooring! It is going to be a busy weekend and I am going to pretend the whole time that we are on HGTV!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

do you think i could use something besides wood? seriously, I am thinking about making these here and taking them back? foam board? Our walls are some kind of crazy cement in bodia so hard to hang stuff...need those patterns, where did you get them? with a dad named ocean, the kids need an ocean room.