Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Crazy times in Schindlerville

Now that we are a family of 4 I am realizing that time is speeding up!  Christmas is quick approaching, I have a 4 day old child and not a single Christmas card idea. That is why I LOVE Shutterfly. They will print your card, mail your card, and keep your Christmas card list from year to year. Yes, this is going to be the year of the Shutterfly Christmas card. I have LOVED their bookmaking for our scrapbooks. Madeline has two favorite bed time reads. One is the ABC photo book I made on Shutterfly and the other is the day she was born that I made on Shutterfly.  So please go and try out their things and yes Grandma’s I am working on the yearly calendar Shutterfly.

To make your own calendar go here.

To make your own books go here.

To make your Christmas cards go here.

No comments: