Friday, July 20, 2012

R Day

I was Really, Really, Really excited about R day. Mostly because it was also my birthday.The fun actually began the night before with my girlfriends taking me out for ice cream. YUMMY! Thanks Karen and Sarah!

edited Q R 162

I had hoped for Rain (it is so needed), but it was a beautiful sunny day. We headed to one of our favorite Restaurants, Roemer Topf.

edited Q R 181

In your head combine the best parts of these two pictures. Really can a birthday get any better then having two fabulous kids and being taken out for lunch?

edited Q R 185

edited Q R 187

After our lunch we had to Rush home for Will’s nap and R day.  Madeline has started a Rock collection. We decided it needed some Razzle Dazzle. She picked a few favorite Rocks and started painting. Grandpa Ross the purple one is for you. She wants me to mail it. I think I will just wait and hand the heavy thing to you the next time we see you!

edited Q R 211

edited Q R 213

We then moved on to a Relaxing time of Reading under our Q quilt. The next thing I Realized Madeline was snoring. Yes, I did get the perfect gift for my birthday. Two children napping at the same time for 2 hours.

edited Q R 214

We concluded R day with Refreshing popsicles, making rainbows with soap bubbles, and Running around with the neighbor kids. Now I must Really get to bed. I am 36 now so I need all the Refreshing beauty sleep I can get.

1 comment:

madefor1stgrade said...

You are still sooooo much younger than me!! I turned 48! Can you believe it?? I love your blog. Love to see all the neat things you do with the kids. AWESOME!! You look wonderful too. I am missing you and sorry I missed saying HAPPY BDAY!! We were in Mexico for the past 6 days and I am catching up on all my missed events while gone. We had a great time. We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary while we were there (it's August 1). Took the girls and boyfriend (soon to be fiance...he is proposing on Sunday!!) will fill you in later. Going to Emporia to move kids this afternoon. I am sooo tired! Then I have to start working in my classroom and planning a wedding for next summer...OH MY!! love ya friend!!