Sunday, December 29, 2013

Rhonda and Gibraltar

We took the scenic route to Gibraltar and stopped in Rhonda. Look at the beautiful sky!

editspain 508

Olive trees were everywhere.

editspain 514editspain 521

"El Tajo" Bridge connects old and new Ronda.editspain 523

editspain 522

Then on our way to Gibraltar we saw an Aldi. You know we had to stop. We even bought a few things.

editspain 535editspain 542editspain 546editspain 571editspain 581editspain 602

This was the 3rd time I had a monkey on my head. They kept wanting to get Williams drink cup I was holding. The first time I kept screaming for Nick to help and he just laughed. Smile

editspain 606editspain 620editspain 629editspain 644editspain 663

You have to walk across a runway to get to Gibraltar. So on our way back to our car they closed the gates and we watched this plane land.

editspain 677

The interesting part for me was how the town part of Gibraltar felt just like we were back in England. Some of the shops were the same, our bank was there, and lots of fish and chips.  The views were amazing and to say we could see Africa was crazy. I’m so thankful we added it to our list.

No comments: