Saturday, January 4, 2014

Return Trip

William was grumpy. He screamed the whole time we waited for our delayed flight at the airport. It was so bad that strangers who didn’t even speak English were asking if they could help!  But God answered Madeline and my prayer- said while sitting on the floor of the Seville airport. Please let Will sleep the WHOLE flight. That prayer was quickly answered. He slept from takeoff to landing. We finally arrived at Stanstead airport around 2am. After loading the car- my friend Brooke and her 3 kids went with us – we hit the road. Half way home we saw flashing lights and Brooke said I was getting pulled over. Yep, at 2:35 in the morning this happened…

1601549_10152082290230210_879282957_n

He said I was swerving a bit. Sure I was, I was driving a stick shift on the opposite side of the road with 5 crazy kids and 2 tired moms. He also asked my age and I said 27.. then I started laughing so hard and had to make that a 37.. then I said no I think I am only 36. No wonder I had to do the test. It of course came back zero and he wished us a safe trip to Mildenhall. I thought my friend Brooke was going to die laughing. What a wild and crazy few weeks. I think we are going to stay in Mildenhall for awhile. I am all adventured out!

No comments: