Monday, August 13, 2012

V Day

V Day was a filled with Various activities. It was the end of my Vacation. I had just arrived home from Dallas and we jumped right back into our routine.

Mostly we just Visited about our time apart and Madeline told a few Very Vivid stories. She even illustrated a few.

edited 11

Will wasn’t Very sure he wanted the Grandparents to leave Mommy wasn’t as generous with the TV watching. So he had to color Various pictures.

edited 12

We did end up making Valentine’s and sending them to a few friends and I even worked on our September Vacation. Madeline helped me start our Vacation scrapbooks. So I think in the whole ABC summer V was the least thrilling. We did catch up on some Various ABC activities we didn’t finish. But this guy didn’t mind. He ate all his dinner and crawled over and finished Madeline’s.

edited 14

How could you not kiss that face off? Yes, he might be a Victim of too many Mommy and Sister kisses.

edited 13

I am Very exhausted and this Valuable post must get finished before I Vanish off to bed.

No comments: