Wednesday, August 15, 2012

W Day

I told Will Tuesday night that Wednesday was going to be W day. His first words to me when I got him out of bed were… W DAY! He was excited. I have really never known a child that loved letters as much and W is his favorite. He looks for it everywhere. So this day I dedicate to William.

We began our day with some heart shaped Waffles.

edited 17

Will ate all his and all of Madeline’s leftovers.

edited 16

Then after a quick trip to the credit union, library, and grocery we had Wieners for lunch.

edited 18

Madeline was demonstrating the proper way to eat your lunch.

edited 19

Then While Will was taking his nap we hid 25 W’s all around the house. Yes, Madeline had me take her picture next to ALL of them.

edited 20edited 21edited 22

Then when Will Woke up We Were off for the hunt. Madeline liked to point him to each W. What teamWork.edited 23

Then it Was time for our Watermelon seed spitting contest. Madeline did really Well. William just ate the seeds.

edited 24

It didn’t seem to bother him.

edited 25

He then kept saying find W over and over again. So I went and hid the W’s again. He Was in heaven. We played this game 4 more times. Tonight at bedtime he told me all about how he found w. I might need to keep those paper W’s incase of an emergency.

After dinner We headed for a Walk on the Walking Trail. Will and Madeline Walked the Whole Way there and back home!

edited 26edited 27

This was the only Wildlife we could find. A silly cat.

edited 28

Can you see Maddie Grace Way up ahead? They sure started out fast. At least they started to Wear down and I could catch them.edited 29

Then We came to the steps and Will’s favorite thing, ROCKS! He just wanted to stop and sit on each step and pick up rocks. He had 5 in each hand at one point. Finally Madeline and I just sat on the step and let him play for a bit.

edited 30

edited 31

Then When We finally got down the stairs and back up the next set he stopped at the top and just sat down. I think he was trying to throw all the rocks down into the stream. Finally, a bribe of popsicles at home got him moving again.

edited 32

It is Way late and time for this Women to go to bed. I don’t Want to be a Witch in the morning. We are almost to the end of this ABC adventure. What a fast summer!

No comments: