Monday, August 13, 2012

Wisecup Visit

As I headed off to my MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) Conference in Texas… Linda and Andy arrived to give Nick a hand with the children.  Here are a few pictures of their time together.

From what I heard there was lots of popsicles, park time, the answer yes (very few no’s), Chick-fil-a, zoo time, walks, new toys from Toys-R-Us, and a bit of spoiling.

edited 1edited 2edited 3edited 4edited 5

This picture sums up William. He is always picking up stuff and throwing it!

edited 7edited 6

Oh how I wish I could have heard that conversation…

edited 8

Thanks for coming to stay in O’Fallon. I had a great time on my trip and it was nice knowing that there were 3 adults taking care of my wild ones.  I think they might be ready to send me away again.

No comments: