Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday

Oh what a nice day to stay in our PJ’s all day! We got so much house cleaning, laundry, and MOPS things done. I needed a day like today.
We started our day with Advent and me working on my BSF homework. Mary is feeling John leap in Elizabeth's tummy.
Thursday 0062
Will played with spoons during all this fun.Thursday 0073
Then Team Schindler made our to do list and got to work. Madeline loves to cross things off our list. I told her she could only cross off if she helped.
Thursday 0104Thursday 0125
The laundry pile never ends. So while I folded Will jumped into the empty bathtub and played. Happy as a lark for over 30 minutes!Thursday 0166
Madeline got dressed. She loves the days when we don’t go anywhere because she can choose her own outfit. (I use the term outfit lightly.)
Thursday 0207Thursday 0258Thursday 0279Thursday 02810
Frito chili pie for lunch! A fan favorite.
Thursday 03011
Will had a bit of a melt down when Nick left and he learned we weren’t headed down to the park.
Thursday 03412
We put him down for nap (he never fell asleep) and I made bread.  Yummy hot bread with butter.
Thursday 03913
I sent a few MOPS emails confirming speakers for next semester and worked on thank you gifts for the 25 nursery workers!  Wrapped my last 4 presents and put them under the tree. Then the UPS man delivered this.  It is our new tv stand, but only if we decided to the keep the new tv. Poor Nick can’t decide what to do - but the big mess everywhere from all the stuff moved around is about to drive me NUTS!
Thursday 04014
Is it a bad sign when the UPS man knows your sons sleep schedule, every family members name, and says see you tomorrow when he leaves. He also asked if I still enjoyed my steam mop he delivered a few months ago he might gets his wife one. We had yummy BLT’s on fresh bread with Kale chips. Then is was relax by the fire, play ball and build with Legos. What a fast day! I can’t believe tomorrow is Friday!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ah yes, the UPS guy knows us too!