Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday

Tuesday has flown by!  Madeline and I woke up around 7 and did our Bible study and enjoyed breakfast. We kept waiting for William to wake up. Tuesday 0021Madeline fixed my hair like Cinderella and then played some Chutes and Ladders. (I lost both times.)  Tuesday 0043Finally around 9:45 I went up to check on sleepy head. I thought he might be sick so I checked him for a fever. He was fine. About 5 minutes later he woke up. I think I actually woke him up.  Tuesday 0032I fixed him a yummy breakfast and then we headed to the basement for our morning walk/jog of 3 miles. Yes, I love my treadmill, Jillian Michaels is my trainer and she is crazy!Tuesday 0064

Then it was bath time and shower time for everyone!  We got dressed quickly, made lunch for Nick. He went and ran at lunch and came home to chili dogs- that is why we run, right? To eat?  The kids and I  headed to base for a fun lunch date. Will loves his shapes so he now travels in the car with shape and color flashcards. Whatever it takes to keep him happy!

Tuesday 0075

Here is our wonderful hostess Tara. This is our second station together. Madeline loves Tara!

Tuesday 0168

We had yummy hot chicken salad!

Tuesday 0136

Delicious corn chowderTuesday 0147

 

Here are the fun ladies. Sarah and DeAshley are brand new mommies and are looking to make some new friends. Tara knew I did MOPS so she wanted us all to meet. Guess who I arm twisted into joining. Winking smile  DeAshley’s mom Barbara is in the back. She brought yummy cakepops and if she lived here in town I would lunch with her more often. She is so FUNNY!Tuesday 0269

We laughed all afternoon. By the time we got home we just had time for an outfit change and then Nick was home! We hurried into St Louis. Here is Madeline checking out the Disney store princess section. I think she already owns it all!

Tuesday 02710

Then it was Santa time! Madeline asked for a huge doll maybe like Belle and she really wished it would come to life. Good luck with that Santa. Will just cried out for his Mommy and blanket.

STLOUISGALLERIA_20121204_000143

There is a super new yummy Mexican restaurant in the Galleria. VIDA- They emailed us another free guacamole coupon. They know how to hook the Schindlers. Tuesday 03312They even gave the kids free ice-cream at the end of the meal. Will just kept saying delicious yummy cold brrrrr ice cream. He did ask where the cone was a few times. He does like his ice cream.

Tuesday 03120

On the way home we stopped at Pei-Wei and used a coupon they emailed us for a free dinner. We put it right in the fridge and that will be tomorrows dinner. I don’t know how I have lucked out with cooking this week but it is FABULOUS! Will fell asleep in the car and is now chatting it up in his bed. I have heard the words guacamole, chip, and beans. I think he wants me to bring the leftovers in his room for a late-night snack. Madeline was exhausted and fell asleep in no more then 5 minutes.  We didn’t get to our advent today so tomorrow will be double. My hair lady is supposed to come tomorrow. Please let today have been my last day with these roots and gray hairs! Night all!

1 comment:

Mandi Merritt said...

Those are some great Santa pics. Can't wait to see how your hair turns out :)