Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday

Today was a BEAUTIFUL day in O’Fallon. It started with a very sleepy head.Wednesday 0011

I had to go in and wake him up for BSF. Madeline and I were already dressed and ready to go!

Wednesday 0042

William loves to brush his teeth. If I hear water running upstairs he is either fully dressed and in the bathtub or brushing his teeth.

We then headed to BSF. No pictures of the kids because we were a bit late and the other children were all ready there.

photo 11

My view.

photo22

My notes.

Then we were supposed to have a visit from my hair lady. Yes, she comes to my house! But she called and said she had the flu and asked if I wanted to reschedule. I said yes but another week with these roots is going to drive me nuts!  To make the best of it we headed to the neighborhood park.

Wednesday 0423Wednesday 0454Wednesday 0495Wednesday 0526Wednesday 0757

Then the day got SAD! Someone had left these at the park.

Wednesday 1178

Madeline asked if she could bring them home I said no they were not ours. When we reached our driveway I noticed that someone had something behind her back. I guess that is why she walked behind us the whole way home. I told her I was putting Will down for nap and I would discuss this with her after. While I was upstairs she wrote her name on all three. She then told me upon my return that yes they were hers because her name was on them. I gave her the I don’t believe you look and the story changed to this…

When Grandma Linda was here I got them and took them to the park and left them there.

Let’s just say the rest of the afternoon involved truth corner, crying, wailing, no tv and a nervous little girl waiting for dad to get home.  She is now grounded from her favorite ipod  and you would of thought we told her someone had died. She does have a bit of drama in her.

We sure needed some advent after all that. We caught up with Gabriel and the announcing of the good news to Mary. Then we worked on painting Mary and Elizabeth. We will finish putting that together in the morning when it dries. Madeline takes the water in watercolors very literal!

Wednesday 1209Wednesday 12210

We enjoyed waffles, bacon, poached eggs, orange Julius, and homemade hash browns for dinner, or as my friend Sarah says Brinner.  Good night all and I hopeful that tomorrow will be a relaxing stay at home kind of day!

No comments: