Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday

Our Sundays start out busy and end nice and relaxed. It all starts with a breakfast of champions. Today was muffins and sliced up pears.

Somebody was still sleepy. You know that kids only sleep in when you have to be somewhere in the morning!

Then it is hurry around and have everyone dressed and out the door in time for 8:30 Sunday School.

Here is Princess Madeline in one of her new church dresses from Grandma Linda & Andy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We do a quick check in and Nick drops off Madeline and I drop off William.

Will wasn’t too sure about things this morning. He was the first one there and I think he was missing his buddies. But he sure loves Miss Judy. He is sporting his new outfit from Grandpa Ross & Grandma Jenna. It looks very cute when it is isn’t all shoved up. Smile

 

 

 

Then we head upstairs making a stop at the coffee station and go to our own fabulous Sunday School Class. Nick said it was nerdy and embarrassing to take a group shot of the whole class. So I went with just a picture of our friends the Browns. We have a picture of us together in Altus so now I can add this to the collection. After S.S. (or Life groups if you are into the new SBC lingo) we head to big church. After big church Nick picks up Will and I get Madeline.

Madeline’s usual teacher Miss Diana was sick today so here is a picture of Madeline by her door. Notice the swollen eyes. She does not like change! Lucky for her the Brown’s were her subs and that dried up the tears pretty fast.

 

 

 

 

 

Monday 042

After loading up the car we headed to 5 Guys for some yummy burgers and fries. You can tell Will is thrilled in this picture.

Monday 027

After putting Will down for nap I headed across the street to help Brenda work on the baseball auction decorations. We ironed the fabric on and I am in the middle of sewing all around it. Don’t tell Nick but I also just hung out over there for awhile and enjoyed the craziness of a house full of teenage boys. I can’t even imagine Will that old. Did I mention there was even some girl drama of two friends liking the same girl? Fascinating!edited Monday 033

Then I headed back across the street with my pile to sew. I used the last few minutes of Will’s nap to read the paper and enjoy a cookie and coffee. Meanwhile Madeline and Nick were finishing Lion King and getting ready for some FOOTBALL.

edited Monday 016edited Monday 024

Nick whipped up some pizza dough in our new bread maker and we enjoyed some homemade pizza while watching the playoffs. What a finish Tim Tebow and the Broncos. We were screaming so loud I think our neighbors could hear us. After all this excitement Will just couldn’t take anymore and went straight to bed. Madeline enjoyed a round of catch with Nick and is now snuggled and sleeping. Now I must go rest for our week to start, after I put in one more load of laundry. Be ready for Magnificent Monday.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Girl, are you kidding me with those carseat straps and Will? Don't make me come over there and fix that. Otherwise, good job, buddy. ;-)

Julie said...

You know we are still in the parking lot. We did not drive down the road like that. :) I just had to get a picture before I did the lean back and adjust Nick's "quality" job.

Jill said...

Bahahaha! I totally figured it was a daddy job. WTG, Nick.

Shamus said...

Good job, Buddy!

natalieshaub said...

Homemade pizza dough... I knew Nick was good for something!!! LOL! We just had frozen pizza from the box!
Fun Sunday.