Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wednesday

Our morning began with a little Clifford while we enjoyed our waffles, eggs, and pears. edited Wednesday 004edited Wednesday 005

 

I enjoyed my coffee creamer. This is my addiction! I LOVE IT!edited Wednesday 007edited Wednesday 009

Then Paul Bunyan was all ready for his first day in the BSF walkers class.

edited Wednesday 017

This was Madeline’s model pose. The wink is what really takes it over the top.

 

Here is Madeline finding her name tag at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). She can even find Will’s. What a helper. She calls BSF school and takes it very serious. Just ask her teachers, she is the question answering champion. We are just thankful that she doesn’t cry every time I drop her off anymore.

Here is one of Madeline’s BSF teachers. Her other teacher was getting ready to give the children’s story to the adults so we can see how they learn in the children’s area.

Here is Will with his two new teachers. They said he did great on his first day. He was doing pretend sneezes while I was trying to take the picture. What a ham!

Here is Laura and I in “big church”. We are even in the same group. Don’t you feel sorry for our leader?

Also why do I look like King Kong in this picture, with the world’s hugest head?

(Even Photoshop couldn’t fix that!)

 

 

 

After BSF we hurried home to have lunch with Nick. He comes home almost everyday. The kids love it and I like it when he helps eat up leftovers. Smile

Will was exhausted from “school” so he headed down for a nap.

edited Wednesday 022

You can just barely see his Schindler head.

edited Wednesday 018

Madeline and I opened my exciting vinyl package. I got wall vinyl, iron on  vinyl, glossy vinyl, matte vinyl… vinyl, vinyl,vinyl. Oh the projects I can pin on pinterest now!

edited Wednesday 019

Madeline and I had time for a little tea party. We love to play with the little things when Will is asleep. We also just goofed off and watched some Aladdin on the couch.

 

edited Wednesday 024edited Wednesday 036

 

Then with Will back awake we headed to the basement. edited Wednesday 027

 

I watched Project Runway all stars. It always gets me jazzed up about sewing.edited Wednesday 029

Will and Madeline had “dinner”. She kept telling him he was the daddy and calling him Nick. I think he was so confused by the end he didn’t even know who was who.

edited Wednesday 040

I made shrimp and sausage jambalaya for dinner. It was pretty yummy. Will loved it, even the shrimp. Madeline cleaned her plate too. We finished up the French bread from the night before.

edited Wednesday 041

I made my dough for my caramel nut rolls. My neighbor Brenda is coming over in the morning for coffee, crafting, and caramel.

Anybody else in the area (Laura) is welcome to stop on by.

edited Wednesday 045

I made chocolate chip cookies. So this evening we all enjoyed milk and cookies, playing ball, watching wheel of fortune, and a little bit of cars race track. Another exciting day.

Tomorrow it might even snow!

1 comment:

Mandi Merritt said...

What a fun day in the Schindler house! That wink is just too much!!