Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday

Snow Day! It was super windy, cold, and snowy around here so we lived it up in our pajamas!

Our morning started about 7:00ish. Anytime I can put my feet on the ground after 7:00 is the best! I quickly put the sticky buns in to cook while I made a pot of coffee. edited Thursday 001

Madeline was in awe of the snow and just loved watching the cars on the road behind our street.edited Thursday 002edited Thursday 017

Then finally my rolls were done and my pot of coffee!

edited Thursday 005

They were a hot sticky yummy mess. I had a few issues when I was flipping them out of the pan. Then my neighbor Brenda came over. She is the best neighbor we have coffee on the mornings she doesn’t have to work. She lives right across the street and comes on over in her robe with her slippers. This morning she even brought her own coffee. She loves blueberry flavored. We were busy chatting and working on the O’Fallon baseball auction. I forgot to take any pictures of us but here are some of the projects.edited Thursday 006

edited Thursday 007The coaches favorite words on banners. I made a few of the banners with an O'Fallon O and a baseball but these will have the words with a little O. So we decided on the size of letters and during Will’s naptime today I got them all cut out! We had a hard time getting them the right size and deciding on the layout. There was lots of paper cutting. Will went down for a morning nap and Madeline just played around with her dolls. I worked on the letters and cleaning up my crafting mess. Next Nick came home for lunch and when he headed back we cuddled up.edited Thursday 014

I had bought Curious George the movie awhile back but was saving it for the perfect movie day. Today was the day. We even had popcorn. Will & Maddie loved the popcorn!edited Thursday 019

I started sewing the pennants for the auction. We are going to use them in some of the auction baskets. 1 down and 7 to go.

edited Thursday 010

 

After Will’s afternoon nap there was time for some ball playing. He still gets so excited when he can bend over and pick up something without falling over. edited Thursday 018

This is what the family room looks like after a day of playing inside. At least everyone helped to put it all away before bed.

edited Thursday 020edited Thursday 022

Tonight was a leftover buffet, at least I made some homemade bread to go with.  What a nice lazy snowy day. I can’t believe we are already finished with Thursday! See you tomorrow.

No comments: